Why Use Dependable Repair Services?
- Commercial Foodservice Repair
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Repair
- Commercial Oven Repair
- Commercial Refrigeration Repair
- Ice Machine Repair
- Ice Maker Repair
- Walk In Cooler Repair
- Walk In Cooler Maintenance
- Refrigerator Repair
Commercial Ice Machine Repair
Looking for a Dependable ice machine repair shop? 24/7 ice machine repairs require technicians that are not only experienced and professional but also fast and friendly. We have been serving businesses like yours since 1970; that’s over 45 years. Time is money and we know it so we are here for you 24/7. That is how we get our “foot in the door with you” then we will become you “go to for your entire regular service.”
- 24/7 emergency ice machine repairs
- We service all major brands of ice machines including but not limited to: Manatowoc, Scotsman, Hoshizaki, Follett, U-Line, Cornelius, Blodgett, Summit Ice & Kooler-Ice just to name a few
- Technicians that have been background checked & drug screened and are experienced and receive regular training
- Flat rate pricing. He will troubleshoot the problem” you a flat rate price before any repairs begin.
- Well-stocked trucks with many common parts. Fast access to other parts.
- All repairs guaranteed 90 days
- Trip Fee Waived with Paid Repair
- We take all major credit cards
We repair, maintain and service all commercial appliances as well as restaurant equipment, commercial refrigeration, and food service equipment.
Ice Machine Cleaning & Maintenance.
We regularly get calls for ice machine cleaning after they fail the health department inspection. The inspector finds fungus even after the staff has regularly cleaned the machine with chemicals. The only thing worse than failing an inspection is giving your patrons food poisoning.
Most people think of cleaning and ice machine as running chemicals through it once a month which is fine for staff to do but true maintenance and cleaning needs to be done by an experienced professional. Ice machine maintenance and cleaning should not be left to staff. Chemical cleaning simply removes calcium and mineral buildup in the water flow area. Ice machines need to be disassembled and scrubbed with brushes to remove black fungus buildup. We regularly replace the water distribution tubes which have fungus and mineral buildup in them. That fungus buildup can make your clientele sick when they get home.
Dust build-up on the condenser and compressor increases heat buildup reducing the effectiveness causing longer cycles and producing less ice. Staff has no idea of the pressures and calibration necessary for the ice machine to run properly. And they don’t have the testing equipment. Only an experienced technician has that and knows when parts need to be replaced.
Besides the regular monthly cleaning ice machines need to be professionally cleaned at least once a year and twice a year provides the safety your patrons need to help ensure they keep coming back.